Packing list for the
What to Bring:
- Bible, notebook/journal, pen
- Linens: Twin sheet, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow
- Bath towels, toiletry articles – shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
- Shorts, t-shirts, underclothing, socks
- Shoes – tennis shoes, water shoes, flip flops for shower
- Swimming trunks & T-shirt (boys)– one piece & t-shirt (girls) , beach towel, sunscreen
- Rain jacket (poncho)
- Insect repellent
- Money for camp store – optional
- Remember to label everything
What Not to Bring:
- Electronic devices: iPod, iPad, (Impact camp does not allow cellphones. You will not be able to carry it around during camp nor listen to music on earbuds. Your phone will have to stay in the room or be locked up on the bus at all times.)
- Skateboards, rollerblades, wheelies
- Water guns/balloons
- Valuable items
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, fireworks or any kind of weapon
The IMPACT CAMP dress code is designed to demonstrate honor and love to God and each other. A good guideline – if there is any question about an item of clothing, then it is probably not okay for Camp. Repeated violations of the dress code by a student or staff member may result in the offending student or staff member being sent home.
- Males – Modest swim wear. T-shirt must be worn the entire time you are swimming. This is our dress code and will be more than Impact camp requires. Shoes must be worn at all times on the camp grounds.
- Females – Modest swim wear. T-shirt and shorts must be worn the entire time you are swimming. This is our dress code and will be more than Impact camp requires. Cover up must be worn to and from the pool. Shoes must be worn at all times on the camp grounds.
- Every day
- Students MUST wear foot wear at all times, including to and from the pool. Shower shoes are recommended for dorm use. Female shorts must be at or below their fingertips, and tops must cover the midriff, lower back and cleavage at all times, including when active, sitting or bending down.
- Males must wear shirts at all times and their shorts/pants must cover their undergarments at all times.
- All shorts, pants, shirts, and dresses are to be “size” appropriate with no objectionable or suggestive slogans, artwork, or revealing styles. IMPACT CAMP Staff will ask students to change if they deem it to be necessary. For any IMPACT CAMP games involving water or mud, all students must wear appropriate dark colored shorts/pants and a dark colored t-shirt. Students who are not wearing appropriate attire will not be allowed to participate in the activity.